The New York Hilton, in accordance with New York City, has adopted a vaccinated-only policy for all event attendees. As such, SVG Summit attendees will be required to show proof of full vaccination onsite in order to enter the event space. SVG is not able to make exceptions to this rule. For full information about NYC’s policies click: COVID-19: Vaccine Key to NYC – NYC Health
Masks at SVG Summit:
SVG Summit participants will be required to wear masks in accordance with requirements set by the CDC, New York City, and the facility. SVG will provide attendees with updates before and on show dates. Current rules are that masks must be worn in all public spaces, other than while eating and drinking.
- Proof of full vaccination by all attendees, exhibitors and SVG staff
- Proper cleaning protocols are in place by the New York Hilton Midtown Hotel and SVG staff
- Meeting rooms set at reduced occupancy to allow for social distancing
- Sanitizer stations to be set at registration, meeting rooms, the showcase area and food and beverage locations
Please direct any questions to SVG’s Executive Directors: Paul Gallo ([email protected]), Marty Porter ([email protected]), and Ken Kerschbaumer ([email protected]).
ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK.
All attendees acknowledge and understand the following:
- Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist;
- Attendees knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID19, even if arising from the negligence or fault of the Released Parties; and
- Attendees knowingly assume the risk of injury, harm and loss associated with the Activity, including any injury, harm and loss caused by the negligence, fault or conduct of any kind on the part of the Released Parties.
RELEASE AND WAIVER.
ALL ATTENDEES RELEASE, WAIVE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF WHATEVER KIND OR NATURE AGAINST THE SPORTS VIDEO GROUP AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTNERS AND SPONSORS, INCLUDING IN EACH CASE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), EITHER IN LAW OR IN EQUITY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE, FAULT OR CONDUCT OF ANY KIND ON THE PART OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEATH, BODILY INJURY, ILLNESS, ECONOMIC LOSS OR OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, WHICH I, MY HEIRS, ASSIGNEES, NEXT OF KIN AND/OR LEGALLY APPOINTED OR DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVES, MAY HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREINAFTER ACCRUE ON MY BEHALF, WHICH ARISE OR MAY HEREAFTER ARISE FROM MY PARTICIPATION WITH THE ACTIVITY.