Many registrants have successfully gained budget to attend the SVG College Summit by providing the following attendee value points to management.
When: May 29-31, 2019
Where: Omni Hotel at CNN Center, Atlanta.
What: The leading, annual conference of college sports communicators and creatives, providing training, education and ROI case studies about production, distribution and fan engagement
The 2019 Summit will once again include:
- 12+ expert panels and presentations
- 2+ broadcaster keynotes (click here for last year’s keynotes)
- 75+ technology vendor demo stations (click here for last year’s event website)
- 3 networking meals and receptions
- #1 annual college sports creative awards and festival (click here for CSMA website)
- 2 major college training programs from Ross and Newtek
Who: 600 college sports broadcasters, digital producers, information officers, and campus technologists attend every year, representing 150 different schools and every major college sports broadcaster (link to attendee list)
Why: Annual surveys show that the SVG College Summit is the #1 conference of the year for attendees, even ahead of NAB.
How Much? Surveys indicate that the average attendee budget is less than $500, including registration, awards entry, travel and hotel ($139 per night for double occupancy).
Who Should I Call?
Andrew Lippe is our event registrant manager. Reach him any time at [email protected]